• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved yealink t27g dnd button not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

xillion

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
We have a customer whom runs 3cx 15.5 with latest SP installed. The phones they use are Yealink T27G phones on latest firmware. But when they push the dnd (pre programmed soft) key it doens't work. DND lights up in the display but the user still receives a call. How can I get the factory DND key working with 3cx?

We have a customer whom runs 3cx 15.5 with latest SP installed. The phones they use are Yealink T27G phones on latest firmware. But when they push the dnd (pre programmed soft) key it doens't work. DND lights up in the display but the user still receives a call. How can I get the factory DND key working with 3cx?
Hi xillion,
* Does the phones are provisioned using the default templates and this guide?
* What type of calls they are? Are they direct calls or over the Ring Group?
If over the Ring Group, go to Extensions-> Edit needed extensions->navigate to Forwarding Rules and disable the "Accept calls from Ring Groups" feature:
upload_2018-7-17_9-44-43.png
* Make another test to confirm that the CSTA session is established.
Press DND on the phone to set it to DND state, navigate to Extensions page of 3CX Management Console, select the appropriate extension and press Status button. Do you see "Do Not Disturb" there?
upload_2018-7-17_9-48-38.png

Hi Aram,

They are provisioned with a template (which I need to Re-apply kinda think of it). The calls they receive are from a Call-queue not a ringgroup.

They are provisioned with a template (which I need to Re-apply kinda think of it)
If you are using a custom template then i would recommend trying with the 3CX default template and let us know if the issue still persists.

Hi Aram,

They are provisioned with a template (which I need to Re-apply kinda think of it). The calls they receive are from a Call-queue not a ringgroup.
Xilion,
* So, did you use the default template or not? If not, please try to use the default one.
If it works - update your custom one.
* If the calls are from Queue - navigate to Extensions page of 3CX Management Console, edit the appropriate extension, go to Forwarding Rules, select the "Do Not Disturb" from the status drop-down list and confirm the following:
1. Calls are forwarded to VM
2. "Log out from queues" is enabled
upload_2018-7-17_12-40-8.png
* What about the status update in 3CX Management Console?
When you press DND on the phone, do you see "Do Not Disturb" in Extensions page (Status button)?

Well just re-applied the standard template from 3cx. Have to wait until the user comes in. I will keep you posted.

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Looks like the new template works like a charm! thnx

Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank for updating the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.