• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Unlink from reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWJW

Reaction score
Apologies in advance but I tried searching the forums for "unlink" and didn't find anything related to my question.

I have a client whose maintenance contract expired, and they need to get it renewed. I started down the path of renewing maintenance through (https://customer.3cx.com/orderform/default.aspx) and after verifying my license I was told that our reseller had to handle this but that we could unlink our account if we wanted to manage this ourselves. Sadly it gives no guidance on how exactly you go about unlinking.

Therefore my question is do I need to request the account be unlinked from the current reseller or is there another way to accomplish this?

Is there a problem with your reseller? Pricing should be the same.

Hello @GWJW

Please note that the unlink button is located on the Dashboard of the management console under the Information column tab but i would recommend renewing your maintenance through a partner. A partner can also assist with additional issues or questions you might have with your PBX.

Oh wow that was much easier than I thought. Thanks!

Yeah there's been some issues with the current reseller so we're looking into options. I'm fairly new to the 3CX environment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCTECHZONE
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.