• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

CFD transfer from Call Queue listed as Abandoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidA

Premier Customer
Reaction score
I have setup a Call Routing Queue to handle office hours and lunch breaks and such for about 6 call queues. A call comes into the routing queue, the flow checks the time and then transfers it to the correct queue, or an IVR if out of office or lunch.

All of these calls rack up abandoned calls in the Routing Queue. Is there a way to stop this or can i purge the abandoned calls in the routing queue from a CFD flow. I would rather not go that route as i suppose a call could be lost in the routing queue and i'd like to see it.

thanks,
David

Hello David,

This is a known issue, it should be fixed in a future version of 3CX...

It is safe to consider all calls as answered, as the CFD app will automatically answer every call as soon as they arrive to the queue, so there's no chance that it's abandonded. This is an issue with the statistics, but you can ignore this number for queues being used for CFD apps.

Kind regards.

Thank you for the information.

A related question. If i have a call that exceeds the queue wait time and it is transfer to another destination, does that count as an abandoned call in the queue as well?

thank you.

Do you mean a normal queue or a CFD app queue?

A CFD app queue will always answer all calls as soon as they arrive. And calls are always considered as abandoned in statistics, because they were not sent to an agent, but to the CFD app... The queue wait time is not involved here.

Just a normal queue when moving a call due to passing the wait time. Will the original queue count that call as abandoned? Just for information.

thanks for the help

Yes, in that case the call is counted as abandoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.