• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Sending mail to Spam folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustafa isbeceren

Reaction score
Hi,

My 3CX version is 15.5.0 and mail server(GMAIL) working good. But most of these mails are going to spam folder. How can i solve this ?

Thanks for helping,
Best Regards,

Hello @Mustafa isbeceren

Please note that this is not a 3CX issue. You need to set your email client to not categorise these emails as spam just like any other email that might be categorised as spam incorrectly.

Dear @YiannisH_3CX

yes there wasn't any problem before last update. i couldn't understand how it happen ?
But i will try to find solution. Thanks

@cobaltit this page about recieving SPAM mails. am i choose my 3CX mail address as trusted on my all users emails by one by ? 3CX mails must go to inbox directly.

yes there wasn't any problem before last update. i couldn't understand how it happen ?
But i will try to find solution. Thanks
There was nothing in the last update that could have caused this as far as i know and since the sender did not change i would not think this is a 3CX issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julian1234
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.