• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Annual license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncan Ellis

Reaction score
Hi
I've paid for the upgrade of my license from free and paid the annual fee. I received a cert that says that this correct and expires 1 year from today, but the 3CX info on the customer's site says both maintenance and license run out 30/12/18

anyone any ideas why?

why would it only show 6 months when you've paid for 12?

When do you renewal the license ? , may take some time for the changes to be picked up

If you goto Settings - License within the 3CX management console and click on 'Refresh Licensing Info' what happens

this morning but it doesn't show the full period paid for?

attached images show license section on 3cx and customer portal

Attachments

• 3cx snippet.png
    3cx snippet.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 5
customer portal

Attachments

• 3cx customer portal.png
    3cx customer portal.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 3
Hello @Duncan Ellis

Please navigate to Settings / Licence and click on Edit and then OK. Make sure that you do not receive any errors and see if the key is updated to reflect the correct information.

no errors, just stays the same date

Hello Duncan, When you do an upgrade, it is important that you update the information in your PBX. Please, enter in your management console/settings/license and refresh license key information.
Best regards

there is no way to actually refresh the license key, I can take the edit option and then 'OK' it, but definitely no refresh option. I'm running v15.5.5 the standard version

Sorry, I've just noticed that when I've upgraded, it has given me a different key - how do I change that as my FQN is bound to the license key isn't it?

Hello Duncan, Edit and write your data and ok. At that moment the PBX will take the new expiration date.
Best regards

Please note that in V15.5 SP5 which is build number 15.5.13103.5 you can replace your licence key through the management console. If you are running an earlier version you will need to upgrade to the latest version to be able to replace the key.
Make sure that your new key is not bound to an FQDN.

perfect. thanks very much!!!!

All fixed. Thanks very much for your help guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see the issue has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.