• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Prevent softphone interfering with cell call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Glasspool

Customer
Reaction score
Is there a method to busy a users extension when using their mobile on a cell call?

A customer would like to prevent a transfered call to his mobile 3cx client from interupting a cell call.

Cheers

Hello @Sean Glasspool

In the advanced settings of the Android client there is an an option called "Busy when on GSM Call" which you should enable to send calls to the busy status when on an GSM call.

Great thanks. I looked there on the iOS version. I guess this isnt availble on iOS

In iOS it's the native CallKit the one performing call integration between device's Phone, FaceTime, 3CX, Whatsapp and so on calls, isn't? Decline, Hold and accept, End and accept.

I tested this. I put myself on a call on my iOS device, and the presence doesn't change. When a call is sent to my 3CX soft phone it interrupts the cell call with a call waiting beep and the screen is take over by the soft phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel Acosta
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.