• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Call Reports "Initializing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Horner

Reaction score
Hello,

We've got a professional instance of 3CX, and everything seems to be working as expected. However, none of the reports are running, they're all "initialized" when the report is created. This is exactly the same for all reports, whether set to "one off" or "scheduled" report.

It's installed on a VM in the cloud so I am getting the company who we used to create in instance for us to also investigate, however they may not find anything wrong with the VM.

Emails are working fine for voicemails etc, so i don't think it's an issue with the mail side of things.

Many thanks in advance,

Hello @Matt Horner

Do you failover configured on the server? Also are all your services started?

Hi Yiannis.

thank you for the quick response. by Server do you mean the 3CX instance? or the VM that 3CX is installed onto?

we don't manage the VM at all, just the 3CX application, so i've raised it with our provider to investigate also as it's likely to be their issue, however I thought i'd post it on here incase there was anything I can check / test. When receiving email alerts and voicemails everything appears to be working fine, so i'll await their response.

thanks again,

By failover i mean is there another 3CX instance that works as a failover to this instance?

Reactions: Matt Horner
Hi Yiannis,

we don't, no, however the issue has now been resolved by the company who host's our 3CX instance, unfortunately they didn't go into detail but it's all now working as expected. Apologies for wasting your time!

Glad to see the issue has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.