• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink Attended transfer not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilip

Forum User
Reaction score
Hi Team,

we have transfer issues with yealink T46G phone

When an external call comes in its picked up by user A. User A do a attended transfer to user B when the user A consult with User B and press the transfer button to transsfer the call to user B the call is bouncing back to user A not getting transfer to User B

All the phones used are Yealink T46G and have latest firmware from 3CX, PBX software version is 15.5.13103.5 License

if any one has any answers that would be great.

Hello @Dilip

Are the phones provisioned as local devices or remote? Also are you using the 3CX default template? Can you describe the process you are using to transfer the call so i can try and replicate? Are you using a blf key or dialling the number?

1.The phones are remotely provisioned
2.Yes using the 3cx default parameters
3. When an external inbound call received by User A -> Transfer button -> dialed extension -> extension picks up and confirms transfer -> Transfer button -> same phone who picked up the original call rings -> original caller on the line -> Transfer button -> dialed extension -> extension picks up and confirms transfer -> Transfer button -> successful call transfer

Stage1:External Inbound call received by User A(1001) transfers to User B by pressing transfer Button and dialing the User B(1002) ext.
Stage2:User B picks up and confirms to the User A(1001) to the transfer the call to User B(1002)
Stage3:After confirmation from the USER B(1002)to transfer the User A(1001) press the transfer button the call bounce back to User A(1001) not to transferring to User B(1002) the external caller is still with User A(1001)

Again repeating the same procedure the call gets transferred successfully on the first transfer attempt it bounced to the User A in the second transfer attempt it was successfully transferred

Phones used Yealink T46G & T48G both are updated to latest firmware supported by 3cx

PBX version:15.5.13103.5

Yealink T46G Firmware Version:28.83.0.20
Yealink T48G Firmware Version: 35.83.0.20

4.No not used BLF for transfer.

I am using Stun and I have enabled all the settings mentioned in the post Like PBX Deliver audio
and checked multiple calls in the extension menu
the problem the call bounce back to the same user who transfer the call .

Have you allowed the receiving extension to accept mulitple calls?

Yes I have ticked allow multiple calls checkbox under forwarding rules in the extension for both extension.

Maybe the phone needs a reprovision after this - have you tried?

At this stage i would recommend creating a ticket with our support department as they will need to look at the system logs after the issue is replicated to determine the cause of this behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.