• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Android on New Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtcar21

Customer
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi Im hoping someone out there can help me out. I just updated our in house system to the the newest beta version (15.5.15060) now our android app only works on WIFI. If not on WIFI it just says waiting for network. All thoughts are welcome

Have you double checked to make sure the tunnel is turned on for the extension you are using to test?

Yes I have. Thanks for suggestion though

Did you have that issue only at one Mobile App, or did you tried with a second Mobile Phone and 3CX Client App?

Multiple phones and many models including apple products.

Hi
When you are not on wifi and it fails, what ip address do you get from your provider? IPv4 or IPv6?
Can you contact me via pm? Like this we can try and debug from our test environment.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iTVerse
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.