• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Round robin with Voicemail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Shirk

Bronze Partner
Intermediate Cert.
Reaction score
I have a client with the Pro edition. They would like to have calls distributed to certain extensions via round robin. No problem, 3CX makes that super easy with a simple call queue. My challenge is this. The client requires that if the extension does not answer the call, their extension must get the missed call voice mail. I am only aware of how to route unanswered call to a single extension or a "group" voice mail. Can 3CX send unanswered calls (via Round Robin) to individual extensions voicemails? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

PS. I agree that this is not an ideal way to manage call flow but this is what the owner wants.

As far as I'm aware, a call will only go to an extensions voicemail if the call is ringing only that set, or if it is specifically directed to that voicemail as a final destination from , say, a ring group.

The system does not have the function, and I am not sure if you could do a work around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.