• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Inbound calls report for extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSTPM

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been answered, but I haven't managed to find a solution to my problem.

In our company we have a department which has a queue formed of 4 extensions. The manager of this department asked for a report to see all talk time for inbound calls on each extension per month (starting from last year).

I've managed to run the Extension Statistic Report for External Calls but I'm getting the Inbound and the Outbound calls in the same report and the total talk time is the sum of these two.

Is there a way of running same report for external calls that only shows the total talk time for the inbound calls ?

Many thanks.
CSTPM

I'm actually not that familiar with the built-in reports in 3CX, but if it is not possible to get this information from the CDR files that 3CX can optionally create. These files have the necessary information for your report. Our Exporter tool can automatically parse these files and put the information into a SQL or MySQL database. From there, you can create any report you need with whatever reporting tool you prefer. If you need more information than is available in the CDR files you can also export all the data in the 3CX database, but be aware that processing the CDR files is encouraged by 3CX, but accessing the database directly is discouraged and only should be done if you can't get the information you need any other way.

Hello @CSTPM

You will need to run the "Queue Performance Overview" or the "Agents in Queue Statistics" report to get the necessary data. Both reports require a Pro licence however.

Reactions: Neil Murry
Hello @CSTPM

You will need to run the "Queue Performance Overview" or the "Agents in Queue Statistics" report to get the necessary data. Both reports require a Pro licence however.

Hi Yiannis,

Many thanks for your reply,

Following your suggestion I've generated the Queue Performance Overview which may supply the information I need.

Can you please explain what Received column counts ? Is it all calls to that queue or external calls only?

Can you please explain what Received column counts ? Is it all calls to that queue or external calls only?
The received column indicates the inbound calls received into the Queue either from external numbers or internal extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.