• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Bug Reporting - How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadragon

Reaction score
Good Day,

The only article I've found on bug reporting says to click on the "Report" button when 3CX crashes, but how do I report a regular (non-crash style) bug?

When we install 3CX client on a Win10 Surface tablet, the 3CX window occupies the entire screen left - right and top - bottom. When a call comes in, the incoming call Window is partially below the menu bar and you can't click on "Answer". All of our Execs use Surfaces, so this needs to be corrected.

I'm happy to do up a bug report, but there's nothing on the support portal and Google searches take me all over the place. I have screenshots showing the issue, but where do I send them? Thanks.

Cross your fingers and hope the devs see this... But I would put it into the correct Forum.
https://www.3cx.com/community/forums/windows.7/ Yes it shows Windows 7 in the link - but doesn't mean "Windows 7" - its just part of the link address :)

Hello @Shadragon

I am moving this thread to the windows client section of the forum so the appropriate department can have a look. Please post your screenshot here if it does not contain sensitive data.

It does I'm afraid. I'll have to blur some info.

Here's the screenshot with info blurred.

Our Execs and Senior Managers use Surface Tablets. We're just starting our 3CX cut-over so this needs to be fixed.

1EiogEI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLK
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.