• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved cannot access 3cx management console through its url

Status
Not open for further replies.

anniesandhu

Forum User
Reaction score
hi
An agent from grandstream did some setting into my 3cx pbx and it ended up in not registered the sip and phones. I thought to restore the back up that I took before. It started to restoring but after that, I wasn't able to access through my URL to the 3cx management console. It keeps on loading and nothing shows on desktop screen.it says access denied. please suggest solution how to get management console back

I am using google cloud as the server

this is the error i am getting
This site can’t be reached

The web page at https://companyname.3cx.us:5001/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

it is solved.google cloud server shows services time out......terminating and after 5-6 hours it got fixed

Glad to see the issue has been resolved. Let us know if you face any more issues.

Reactions: anniesandhu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sprice352
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.