• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Deleting Call Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sampl

Customer
Reaction score
Hi, i have 331 pages of call reports., How do i delete them all in one go?
The page does not appear to have any type of bulk control whatsoever.

Call Logs? or Call History?
Call History - select PURGE from Dashboard.
I've got 166,000 calls in mine right now...

@craigreilly I think @Sampl means Call Reports.

I'll be interested to see if there is a method, we have a client with >100 pages (easy to do with multiple scheduled daily reports), I've never tried to bulk remove old reports, but it would be good to know how if the time came.

Ahh makes sense in that explanation. :eek:

Reactions: pact
Hello @Sampl

Please note that currently there is no way to bulk delete call reports through the management console so you will need to do it manually. I would recommend posting this as a feature request in our ideas section of the forum https://www.3cx.com/community/forums/3cx-ideas/ . All posts are reviewed by their corresponding Departments and, if feasible and voted for by other users as well, may be implemented in an upcoming service pack or update.

If you however want to delete the already run reports you can do so by deleting the reports from the operating system.
For windows you can access C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Http\Reports and delete the files. The reports will also be deleted from the management console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.