• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

PBX status - Trunk warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

anniesandhu

Forum User
Reaction score
error.PNG

As it is showing in screen shot when i click on trunks error it displays the below warning.Although I am taking services from supported sip trunk provider
When i go to hypertext this.It takes me to the page where the sip trunk provider I am taking services from name is listed warning.PNG

Did you use the template for the provider?

Hello @anniesandhu

Please note that if you do not use the included template for the supported provider then the provider will be flagged as not supported. With that in mind make sure that you are using the provided template for your provider.

I used the included template for an approved provider (SIPTRUNK.COM)and I still get the warning. I did notice that they are only approved, not preferred. Could this have something to with it?

I used the included template for an approved provider (SIPTRUNK.COM)and I still get the warning. I did notice that they are only approved, not preferred. Could this have something to with it?
If you are using a supported template then you should not get the warning. Make sure that you have not added anything else under you trunks.

If you are using a supported template then you should not get the warning. Make sure that you have not added anything else under you trunks.
Everything looks as it should under the trunks; there's nothing fancy going on. I have 13 trunks, all using the included provider template (not the generic one). All the trunks register and work just fine; the warning light seems to be the only thing malfunctioning.

Everything looks as it should under the trunks; there's nothing fancy going on. I have 13 trunks, all using the included provider template (not the generic one). All the trunks register and work just fine; the warning light seems to be the only thing malfunctioning.
In that case i would recommend creating a ticket with our support department so they can look into the PBX logs and see that is causing this behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.