• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Beta to stable with Debian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Hunn

Reaction score
Hi Folks Apologies if this has been posted before i couldn't find the thread. I am running a hosted Debian 3CX and i must have push the update last month and some how am now running beta and not stable version of 3cx in a production environment, I only noticed it as i wanted to update from 15.5.13103.5 beta. What would the best way to move back to stable version. Also is there a way to stop Beta updates coming through on the auto updates?

Thanks Kel

I have to agree with Kelly. We should have the ability to choose whether we auto-install beta versions.

Matt, did they only implement this functionality on Windows? Seems silly!
Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 11.19.24 AM.png

No my Debian has the same blurb under "automatically update 3cx" as above from craigreilly and locations with Debian that have automatic selected did not get upgraded to SP6 beta automatically.

Please note that Beta updates are not automatically downloaded and installed. You will get the update as available though so you can choose to install it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.