• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

CFD not running with mssql database connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

siliconbase

Reaction score
Hi,

I've read many posts regarding CFD errors but could not find the answer. We created a c# application using the CFD for v15.5 which compiles without problems. We uploaded the compiled project and it starts running. after that we get the error in the log:

100031| Err|10|0018|: PlugIn[OutboundDialer - Dialer - MainFlow - DialerID 0] ERROR: Error executing last component: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SqlClient, Version=4.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. The system cannot find the file specified.

as the "https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/cfd-troubleshooting/" says we upload the necessary dll to /usr/lib/3cxpbx folder but the error persits. We tried to find the dependencies of this sqlclient dll file and uploaded them to the same folder too. nothing on the folder was overwritten. But then all 3cx services crash. We cannot login to web console. I tried to remove the uploaded dlls from the folder and restart the server but 3cx services won't start.

What are we doing wrong?

Best Regards,
Bora

This is a known issue with the Update 6 in Linux. We will be providing an updated installer shortly.

Dear Ernesto,

we have compiled with the new exe you provided but now we get

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.PlatformNotSupportedException: System.Data.SqlClient is not supported on this platform

Does that mean the DLL is wrong version? If yes what .net version should we use?
If not what is the issue :)

Thanks for your help
Bora

Hello @bora,

This seems to be a bug in the latest version of the SqlClient DLL on Linux from what I've been reading. Something you can try is updating the System.Data.SqlClient.dll taking the version from an installation with Update 5... Please do this very carefully, rename the current version so you can undo the change if something goes wrong...

Kind regards.

Hi Ernesto.

I have the same problem with 3CX Phone System 15.5

What service pack of v15.5? What is the build number you see in your Dashboard?

Hi Ernestos,

I have a similar issue with System.Data.SqlClient.

I can see the following error in the logs:

18/10/25 06:42:50.371|100031| Err|10|0016|: PlugIn[TOD - Callflow - MainFlow - CallID YOURYHOOTUBE] ERROR: Error executing last component: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SqlClient, Version=4.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Data.SqlClient, Version=4.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

I have the following DLL's

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2833408 Apr 6 2018 System.Data.Common.dll
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 833904 Dec 15 2017 System.Data.SqlClient.dll
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 13824 Apr 6 2018 System.Data.dll

The version of 3cx is 15.5.15502.6

The version of 3CX CDF is 15.0.5447.0

Hi Ernestos,

I have a similar issue with System.Data.SqlClient.

…..

The version of 3CX CDF is 15.0.5447.0

Resolved by uninstalling and then reinstalling 15.0.5447.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCTECHZONE
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.