• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

AuthenticationInvalidCredentials: 5.7.0 Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

net-products

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Hello,

Information:
- 3CX SMTP
- Both last update installed
- 1x Internal 3CX hosted on Linux (Not able to send emails)
- 1x External 3CX hosted on Linux (Able to send emails)

My customer has a internal 3CX host, which is not able to send emails, we are able to telnet to other mail providers like gmail and to our own mail server.
We cannot do a telnet to smtp-proxy.3cx.net, also a telnet to the resolved IP's that we got from wireshark is not possible.

We have made a capture on the Internal 3CX host and checked with wireshark the logs, this is the exact same thing we did on a External 3CX host which does allow us to email.
We have compared the logfiles and we see that we do not get a ACK after our host does RST ACK.

A screenshot below:
Image 1: Internal 3CX Host which stops after the red line.
lbO3bEn.jpg

Image 2: External 3CX Host which continues after the red line and does have a working email system.
(Removed our external IP)
KdTUg1p.jpg

I hope someone can help me, as our FAX is not receiving anymore since it wont send the emails to the users mailboxes and new users cannot get a Welcomes Mail anymore and we do not receive any logfiles anymore.

Anyone?

Does public IP which is configured on 3cx is the same IP address for Internet traffic (NAT policy)?

Does public IP which is configured on 3cx is the same IP address for Internet traffic (NAT policy)?

Yes its still the same.
Only thing changed is the update to the latest SP. since than its over with email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.