• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gergo Schwahofer

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a problem since a few days.

My created a shortcut on the phones with 3CX to use *20* ( Call Pickup ).

A simple call comes in and ringing on Phone 1. When Phone 1 not answering then the call goes to Phone 2. If phone 2 not answering the call goes to Queue. From the Queue anybody can pickup the call.

The problem is a Call comes in and Phone 1 not answering because he just ending a call , call goes to Phone 2, NOW! Phone 1 fast wants to pickup the call before it goes to the queue, but its not working. He have to wait until its ringing 10 times on Phone 2 and after going to Queue, Now he can pickup, but not before the queue. It worked well before we used Queue.

Any Idea? Thank you.

Not sure if I totally understand the issue, is phone 2 part of a huntgroup, queue

Have you tried *20*ext. eg *20*102 which will pickup the call on extension 102

Are phone1 , phone 2 in the same extension group and group pickup allowed -
https://www.3cx.com/docs/managing-call-pickup-permissions/

Note: *20* does not allow pickup of calls within a queue

Last edited:
Yes sorry, I did like that. Im logged in the queue and queue calls taking working perfectly. but *20* not working anymore. Before the calls reach the Queue , Phone 1 wants to pickup the call whats ringing on Phone 2. I hope its understandable now.

I found out, its working if I write in *20*, but with speed dial key its not working ,but that doing the same...

Problem solved thank you, we have two extension and the last active was there where we didnt created the BLF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.