• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Web-CallBack (&, or) WebRTC from company Website

Clément MUTZ

Reaction score
Request is simple for our customers ; at least put back and maybe evolved features removed in existing version (existing in 12.5)

We need to link website visitors with 3Cx considering that, visitor initiate the action from a website company button.

2 technicals ways: one or other, or idealy, both of them...

• WebRTC :
Visitor click on a button that will initiate real time call by webrtc between agent in queue of 3Cx.

Eventually in the future, much more features in adequation of 3Cx native functionalities, can be added, like : Chat, web-conferencing, vidéo screen sgaring, file sharing, White board, and so on.....

• Web-CallBack :
Visitor click on a button that will ask him to fill his phone number (and when he wants to be called back) and submit ; then 3Cx will call this number

3Cx can match a huge market with this "must have" features, especially if API list offer is available for widget customization...

Maybe, an evolved 3Cx "Zendesk like" , look & feel.... How Knows ?

I Know 3Cx Team think about it, and hope to integrate this one day ; but in which release, with which perimeter of customization and use : only God Knows...

Ok, i can hear for now it's not telephony area ! I would only accept that from my dad, because today, the Wolrd belong to comunication multi channels and connectivity, no more telephony alone.

Attachments

• Click to dial - Web Callback.JPG
    Click to dial - Web Callback.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Click to dial-.JPG
    Click to dial-.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 23
Upvote 4
I encourage you to take a look at our free 3CX Click-to-call add-on. It will handle your Web-CallBack request.

Reactions: XCON1
@paurus : thnks for the link. That shows the interest of it since a long time...
@ Matthew Orr : i know about your nice free module, i allready wait for Linux release. Thanks

webcallback would be nice
but webmeeting by URL in agent queue is still there. Or you want only audio?

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCTECHZONE
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.