• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX android client not registered. Waiting for network

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhdlis

Reaction score
Hi,
3CX android client (both versions 15.3.342 and 345) does not register with server version 15.5.0.
Server has internal IP and the ports TCP 5090, UDP 5090 and TCP 5001 are forwarded.
Wireshark capture shows server response on ports 5090 and 5001. 3CX client also
tries to connect on port TCP 80 but port 80 is closed on server, checked it with telnet command "telnet InternalIP 80". I can call but Presence and Contacts are not working.

Hello zhdlis,

It is recommended that you update your clients and system to the latest supported version. Furthermore, please ensure that the firewall checker passes. Additional information regarding the firewall & port forwarding can be found here: https://www.3cx.com/docs/firewall-checker/ .

Reactions: Marios Neophytou
Hello zhdlis,

It is recommended that you update your clients and system to the latest supported version. Furthermore, please ensure that the firewall checker passes. Additional information regarding the firewall & port forwarding can be found here: https://www.3cx.com/docs/firewall-checker/ .

New I have same issue. system passes on firewall check. but it will not provision unless connected to Lan. we have people in other states and cant connect to lan.

New I have same issue. system passes on firewall check. but it will not provision unless connected to Lan. we have people in other states and cant connect to lan.

Hello Dmt1,

If your remote 3CX app is not registering, you might need to un-check the option "Disallow use of extension outside the LAN". This option can be found under extension settings --> options--> "Disallow use of extension outside the LAN" .

I'm having the same issue as above, System passes on firewall check, and have unchecked the option of "Disallow use of extension outside the LAN".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.