• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved iOS 12 - Impossible to login into queue/ 3CX 15.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint_

Forum User
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi all,

Since iOS 11.4.x and up to iOS 12, I am unable to login any iOS clients into queue.
The phone is stuck to "Login to queue" with the option to Cancel ?
Anyone has the same issue and found a fix by any chance ?

This is for 3CX 15.5
Thank you

I'm not able to reproduce the issue - on my test devices (one 11.4.1 and one 12) login/logout are working OK. In fact, I don't understand the "phone is stuck" part you metioned - the expected behavior is as follows:
- if you're logged out, when you tap the the Q icon, a menu "Login to queue/Cancel" appears so, obviously, you can chose to login or cancel - if you tap login, it should.
- if you're logged in, similarly, when you tap the the Q icon, a menu "Logout from queue/Cancel" appears so, again obviously, you can chose to logout or cancel - if you tap logout, it should.
So, what exactly doesn't work?

My apologies, I was testing back and forth with another system where when you press the button to login/logout, you have nothing else to do. I saw the “Login / cancel” as an “in progress message” and did not realize you had to select it. Everything is working fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alkhateeb.itsupport
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.