• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Extension can't login to webclient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Kleinman

Customer
Reaction score
Hey all,
I have one extension that when they try to open the web client, it just shows a 3cx logo and does nothing else.

I've tried logging in with this extension on multiple browsers from different networks, same thing. Other extensions log-in normally. I checked the logs for the management console and found this:

2018/09/25 14:51:14.211|1328|0016|Err|MYPHONE: SessionId 7844ccf9-6cb8-08ae-3b89-5becc6d88408: User 000 is not allowed to log-in
2018/09/25 14:51:14.211|1328|0016|Err|MYPHONE: From [IP REDACTED]: User 000: Protocol version is not supported

Anyone ran into this before and know what I could do to resolve it?
So far I've tried rebooting the system, regenerating the extension. Haven't deleted it yet. Trying to avoid that in case this happens in the future with a more important extension.
Thanks!

Is the web client enable checked on the extension?

upload_2018-9-25_15-36-38.png

Is the web client enable checked on the extension?

View attachment 8649

Yes sorry should have mentioned that. It is checked. This extension was able to login normally to the webclient before, this issue has just started occurring. I've tried un-checking it, saving, and re-checking it, but same result.

On the extension - right. Is access the management console checked too?
upload_2018-9-25_15-50-42.png

Management Console access is not required for Webclient access by same extension.

Management Console access is not required for Webclient access by same extension.

Yeah, to clarify, it's just the webclient the extension is needing to access. Though those other options were checked for it.
Either way, I ended up just deleting the extension and re-making it with the same settings and it now works normally.
Not sure what caused it to lock out like that in the end...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imperial Treasure
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.