• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

CRM Plugin For Bitrix24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mwamba

Forum User
Basic Certified
Reaction score
We are integrating 3CX (Version 15.5 SP 5) with Bitrix24. The server side integration is working. Unfortunately it does not have journaling, which is a key requirement. I have found the instructions for integrating with the plugin, which has call journaling, here:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/bitrix24-plugin/
Unfortunately when I login into the console there is no option to download the Bitrix24 plugin as shown below:
upload_2018-8-24_7-32-4.png

Does anyone have the zip file for Bitrix24 so that I can upload it manually.

Hello!

Attachments

• Bitrix24.zip
    521.4 KB · Views: 88
We will be adding journaling to Bitrix server side in v16.

Kind regards.

We will be adding journaling to Bitrix server side in v16.

Kind regards.
Thanks!
Please upload last Bitrix24.zip who works with Bitrix24

Reactions: Rick_STC
Same here. I need the Bitrix24.zip plug in version 925 to add to the windows 3cx phone so that a browser window pops un on incoming calls. Anybody out there still got it or knows how to download it from another installation?

Same here. I need the Bitrix24.zip plug in version 925 to add to the windows 3cx phone so that a browser window pops un on incoming calls. Anybody out there still got it or knows how to download it from another installation?
You can try deploying the integration manually to the client as follows:
1) From the server, copy the integration ZIP file from "C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Http\Interface\MyPhone\Integration\Bitrix24.zip" in Windows or "/var/lib/3cxpbx/Instance1/Data/Http/Interface/MyPhone/Integration/Bitrix24.zip" in Linux, to the 3CXPhone machine

Found it! in case anyone needs it, this is the Bitrix24.zip CRM integration file for 3cx version 921 (triggers opening a website on bitrix with the incoming caller's information)

Attachments

• bitrix24.zip
    240.1 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: 10m and mds_mds
Outgoing calls logs work?

I just checked into a Contact's profile and it does show the outgoing call -

upload_2018-9-21_22-44-21.png

As well as the incoming call

upload_2018-9-21_22-45-27.png

I don't know of any other way to check all the incoming and outgoing calls to a group though. Hope this helps!

Hello guys.

I have been in need of this file (workaround) for a while now. Can anyone tell me how to configure it?

Thanks.

Works like a charm. Got it working. Thanks a lot

@Rick_STC. You are the MAN. Thanks a lot.

@Rick_STC. You are the MAN. Thanks a lot.

Glad it helped you out!

I'll just leave some instructions on how to install it on the client side for future visitors, just in case they need it.

To install the ZIP file you need to go to the admin side of the PBX.

Settings> CRM Integration> Client Side (Legacy)> Add+> Select File - Bitrix24.zip

Then go to Extensions - Select extension> Client > Enable integration> Select the newly installed Bitrix24

Then follow the instructions on 3CX - on how to create the webhooks

You will need to setup the client side on each extension client.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.