• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

My whole PBX is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niels Clavaux

New User
Reaction score
My whole PBX is out. The control panel and the normal calling options. My PBX address is https://nielsclavaux.3cx.nl. Does anyone know about this or does anyone have any tips?

Please restart the server and try again.

Hello @Niels Clavaux

Please note that the free instance has been automatically deleted as there were no calls for over a month.

I check it, i made calls for it. I have the free version. But the enddate of the 1 year free is 01 march 2019. I think it's not correct, that's not working?

Our logs indicate that no calls were made for more that 30 days. Once that happens the instance is automatically deleted.
The one year free offer requires that you use the PBX. If less than 5 calls are made per month on the PBX, 3CX reserves the right to remove the PBX in order to save resources. This offer is only valid for new customers. If you have downloaded 3CX in the past and already have a licence key you are not eligible to use the one year free hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.