• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Outbound Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

smith13045

Customer
Reaction score
So I am new here and trying to get 3cx setup for testing. I am currently having issues with Outbound calls. I have an outbound rule but when I make a call it fails and I have an error in the logs

Cause: 404 No destination/INVITE from

I am using DIDLogic as the SIP Trunk Provider.

Any help will be great.

If the message is from your provider (the part you left off...after the from), then, it suggests you are not sending a valid number. Be sure that your rules are correctly striping any access digit(s) you may use.

Call to T:Line:10000>>xxxxxxxxxx@[Dev:sip:[email protected]:5060] from L:18.1[Extn:1005] failed, cause: Cause: 404 No destination/INVITE from 107.6.13.77:5060

So the 107.6.13.77 is my SIP Trunk Provider.

my area code is 503. Should I be doing a 1503 when I dial or just 503?

I got it working. Thanks for your help

Glad to see the issue has been resolved. May i ask what the solution was so other users might benefit from your answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickWinker
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.