• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Google cloud pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarond

Free User
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hey,
I'm on my free year now, but after that if I choose to use Google Cloud to host, does anyone have a guesstimate at what that would cost?
I'm imagining very little (we have 7 phones and probably only ever have 2-3 simultaneous calls) but I wanted to have an idea from someone doing that while trying to get a rough price quote put together.

Thanks!

If you choose Google cloud you get a generous amount of free credit for up to 1 year. You can monitor how much of the free credit you're spending in order to estimate how much it will cost once it runs out (this is what I'm about to do).

Google do publish all of their pricing but I find it quite difficult to decipher.

edit: It wouldn't surprise me if the 1 year time limit on the free credit ran out before you used it all...

I believe a 1 Vcpu with 1.7 G memory is about $13.50 USD per month. We use this for 8SC.

Reactions: aarond
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.