• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Phone not registering through STUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGS Jewels

Customer
Reaction score
Hello,
I am new on 3CX and had gone through the following thread link but still facing the problem with phone registration.
Following are the installation details

3CX Version: 15.5.0
Server Installation Location: Google VM
Number of Extensions: 20
Extension configured through STUN
Firewall: Sonicwall TZ300

Initially, when I tried, I am able to configure 3 extensions and all 3 are registered. But after some time only one extension is working and other are not registering.

As mentioned in the thread, I had change SIP port and RTP at 3CX Phone Provisioning console with increment and set net rule in firewall to forward the RTP and SIP port to mapped Extension.

Phone 1 SIP: 5067 RTP: 14040-14059
Phone 2: SIP: 5069 RTP: 14080-14099
Phone 3: SPI: 5078 RTP: 14260-14279

But only one extension is registering.
Need help to configure the same.

Thank you,
Monil

Use the 3CX Activity Log to see what the sets are registering with, or if they are even reaching the server. Since this did work, at one time, I'm going to assume that that any firewall at the server end is working, bu it doesn't hurt to run the 3CX firewall checker to confirm.

There may be an issue (feature/setting), with the remote router. Have you tried re-powering it, to reset, and then re-powering a set to cause an immediate registration attempt? It all seems to work again, but eventually stops (again), then suspect the router.

Hello leejor,

Thank you very much for quick reply.
I will check it and let you know.

Thank you,
Monil

Also make sure the sip alg is off on the Sonicwall

Reactions: KGS Jewels
Also make sure that you have re-provisioned the phone after the port changes so that the phones get the new ports. Check your blacklist as well in case something got blacklisted and try again.

Reactions: KGS Jewels
Also make sure the sip alg is off on the Sonicwall

Yes, this is creating a problem while registering. As you said, I had disabled the SIP Transformations and it starts working.

Thank you so much for your help
Monil

upload_2018-10-16_16-7-4.png

Also make sure that you have re-provisioned the phone after the port changes so that the phones get the new ports. Check your blacklist as well in case something got blacklisted and try again.

Hello YiannisH,

Thank you very much for addressing this.
You are right, in one of the extension, I had forgot to change the settings and as you said, after re-provisioning, it's get registered

You guys are awesome.
Thank for this amazing help and support.

Monil

Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank you for updating the thread with your solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.