• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX one way audio every 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian Medway

Reaction score
Hi All,

Our 3CX system has one way audio every 24 hours between at some point between 13:00 & 15:00 GMT. The only remedy for this is to reboot the system hosting the 3CX server. This seems to have occurred after a version/software update to 3CX on or around 07/10/2018.

I have already lodged a ticket with the trunk provider but they cannot see any immediate issue with their provision.

Has anyone come across this issue previously and is anyone aware of any fixes?

Many thanks

Yep - seems like ports were not changed on recent update to accommodate all RTP Ports.
Can we make a STICKY Post about this YiannisH_3CX ?

Nah, no sticky. I'm keeping a running tally of how many people update without reading change logs :)

@YiannisH_3CX This is the SP6 release we are talking about, right?
Or has there been another release? I had upgraded to SP6 on 22nd Sep, pretty confident that the external ports have been taken care of but I'm not very sure about the Internal Ports though.
I had run a firewall test after upgrade and it came as successful. So, I'm guessing everything is fine unless there has been a new update from your end.

This is the SP6 release we are talking about, right?
Or has there been another release? I had upgraded to SP6 on 22nd Sep, pretty confident that the external ports have been taken care of but I'm not very sure about the Internal Ports though.
I had run a firewall test after upgrade and it came as successful. So, I'm guessing everything is fine unless there has been a new update from your end.
Yes this is the SP6 release V15.5.15502.6. Local ports are for installations with Vlans or VPN connections that restrict inbound traffic. IF you are not facing any issues then you are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.