• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Unable to upgrade capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddfrow

Reaction score
Hi,

Several months ago I was able to upgrade sim calls capacity of my license via website. Information about upgrade is available at that page:
https://www.3cx.com/ordering/pricing/3cx-maintenance/
Right now the old upgrade form is gone, now it leads to the customer portal, and the Shop in it only allows to exttend the license's duration (which I don't need right now).
Can you please advise why upgrades are no longer available? And when it will be fixed?

Updated: my license details
3CX Version: 15.5
Licensing: Annual
Edition: Professional
Number of Calls: 4
Maintenance: 318 days remaining

Hello @ddfrow

Please note that as an end user you can no longer upgrade your licence. You will need to contact your reseller so he can upgrade your licence for you. For more information regarding this please contact our costumer support department https://www.3cx.com/company/contact/

My license is not linked to a reseller right now. There's no good options in my area, and I'm not looking into using services of a reseller: i have a basic setup with a simple 4 calls license, so no integration or management is required. Just a simple license upgrade.
I will contact the regional office via contact form, thank you.

@ddfrow Any reseller can upgrade your license (such as myself). It doesn't cost you anything and there is no strings attached (at least for us). They don't need to be in your area.

@cobaltit I've checked your website and there's no option to upgrade the existing license, only to buy a new one - just like on every single partner website I've checked so far. 3CX should've made sure partners actually provide such services before removing the upgrade option from their own website. Right now de facto the upgrade is not possible, yet it's advertised on a website.

@cobaltit I've checked your website and there's no option to upgrade the existing license, only to buy a new one - just like on every single partner website I've checked so far. 3CX should've made sure partners actually provide such services before removing the upgrade option from their own website. Right now de facto the upgrade is not possible, yet it's advertised on a website.

Sounds like @cobaltit was making a bonafied offer.

@ddfrow You are correct, it's not on our website (not sure why, not my department but I asked) but we do have the upgrade option available in the store.

upload_2018-10-18_14-57-25.png

Course I need your key to get you the pricing as it will involve pro-rated maintenance. I'll send you PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristianNetron
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.