• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How I can stop 3cx to leave empty "regarding to" filed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohammad01

Reaction score
Hi All
when user call from CRM, after the call duration, 3CX fill the "regarding to" field with Contact name and immediately close the phone activity as a read-only. it's very unusable for business.
how I can stop 3cx to leave empty "regarding to" filed and don't close it? cause I want to fill "regarding to" fields with Opportunity, lead, quote , etc. relation.
system : 3cx + Dynamic 365 on-primes
thank you

I assume that you're using the client side plugin, as call journaling is not available server side yet.

You can't configure the behaviour of the plugin in that point. You would need to make changes to the C# code we provide... You can do it and then upload the changes as a custom plugin...

In CRM everything must connected around Customer. in business side 3cx broken this concept with incorrect regard activity to contact. (fill field "to" with contact is enough)
I want to change this behavior. please explain more. which file?
Yes we used client side plugin
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.