• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

RPS request error

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsatar

Trainee Partner
Reaction score
I have 5 Yealink T27G set-up and registered to 5 different extensions on my hosted cloud 3CX V 15.5.15502.6 but i keep getting the following yellow event log:

"3CX Phone System Management Console ID: 30018
RPS request for Yealink T27G IP Phone of (101) NOT delivered. You will need to configure the phone manually by copying and pasting the provisioning link https://*****/provisioning/*******/ in the phone web interface. Error Message: Error:001565****** The MAC has been added to other enterprise • Please check the MAC address you entered • If you need to continue adding this MAC, please create a ticket on https://ticket.yealink.com . We will review your complaint. You need to provide: (1)Device MAC and SN (2)Enterprise Name (3)Firmware Version (4)Login Account"

The phones are set-up through STUN. Only 3 of the 5 extensions are giving me that error code. The phones work and inbound and outbound calls are fine.

can anyone tell me what the fix is for this issue?

Yes the fix is remove those phones from the other enterprise as the error message states. Basically those phones are listed in RPS attached to another account. This could be your account if you have one or someone else's if the phones are used.

Hello @rsatar

If these phones were used by another PBX before then their MAC addresses are bound to RPS. You will need to contact Yealink to get that resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.