• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved 3CX Management Console - Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moz

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a cloud PBX hosted in Azure which was working fine. It is not in production yet and not been accessed for a few months. I went to logon to it today and got "Server Error" when using the correct admin logon details.

I have restarted the VM and waited a while but get the same results.

Does anyone have any bright ideas?

Thanks,

Okay, so after some investigation (connecting via SSH) I have found two services failed on the Linux VM.

I can't seem to start them easily so looking into it and will report back.

If anyone has had this before please chime in and save me some time.

Hi All,

FIXED

The issue was causes by 100% disk usage which stopped two important services from starting.

I will post the exact steps to resolve later today when I have more time.

Glad to see the issue has been resolved. Let us know how you resolved the issue so that other users might benefit from your solution.

Any news on this. I am also having this issue and it is causing all sorts of problems.

Hi Thinkspace,

I connected to the virtual machine running in Azure using Putty and ran a command to show the currently running services. I found a database and 3CX service stopped, any attempt to start these would not work. I ran a command to show free space, showing 100% usage. I ran a temp file cleanup on the OS partition that provided enough free space to start the services.

Once the services started I was able to get into the 3CX console. I found a ton of updates as I had not been using the system. Applying these a few at a time cleaned up the storage returning the system to normal.

If you need me to dig out the Linux commands for Putty let me know, not got them to hand at the moment.

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCTECHZONE
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.