• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Wireless headsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iancredible

Reaction score
Hey all!

I need to replace our wired usb plantronic 310's with a wireless version to work with our 3cx softphone (only using softphone).

Are there any that people would recommend? I need them for a call centre.

I haven't used with softphones a lot, but did do some testing. I had good luck testing one Plantronics SAVI 740 and also Jabra 9450 Pro used with Jabra connect software on the PC. The 9400 series are EOL this month. Recommended replacement is the Engage series, like Engage 65, but I haven't procured and tested this yet. I would assume it to work with the Connect software as well as the 9450 does.

Since 3CX's "supported" headset is Sennheiser, I tested briefly with Sennheiser SD Pro1 and the Sennheiser plugin developed between Sennheiser and 3CX. I had a lot of trouble with this. Worked fine on some pc's but not others. Sennheiser sent me a new beta of the plugin, but I haven't had time to test it.

engage 65 rockz !

Sennheiser DW Pro 1 & 2 work well for our deployments, no major issues and that is what we tend to go for going forward.

Plantronics Savi-730 on my desk, have issues with call control on 3CX client, fine with everything else though !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.