• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Randomly dropped calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I've just to my provider and they told me that the Re-register timeout value was wrong.
I changed the value to 110 (thats what they asked for) and now we will have to see again.

If this is the fault then it was the latest update that changed the right value (110) to 180.

Let us know if that fixes the issue however the phone system update does not change the trunk settings.

Comming back with this. Nothing has fixed.
My provider is telling me that the ALG is closed but calls are still droping randomly.

Please take a look at the configuration guide for Cyta Cyrpus. I am not sure the service is the same as we have not tested Cyta Gr but from your description it sounds similar.
https://www.3cx.com/docs/cypriot-sip-trunk-cyta/
Again not sure if this applies to your installation but perhaps it can be of some assistance

So it seems since last weeks help from YiannisH_3CX and enabling the Put Public IP in SIP VIA Header which didnt exist before the update, we think that this fixed the problem with the dropped calls.

Γιάννη θα μπορούσα να βοηθήσω ώστε να σας στείλω τις ρυθμίσεις για την Ελληνική CYTA για να μπορέσει να μπει σε επόμενο update?

Glad i could assist. Please note that in order for a provider to become supported they need to apply for an IOT test. If all tests are successful then we can include them as a supported provider. If you have a good working relationship with Cyta GR you can ask them to apply for an Interop test

Reactions: Lee Cramman
Oh! :) And there I was thinking it was going to be easy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCTECHZONE
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.