• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

[HELP] . License expiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio Bologna

Free User
Reaction score
Good morning community,
my license is expiring but I totally understood that the kind of pbx I have was going to be free for ever.
Did I do something wrong? I have the most basic of basic setups... I have 22 interns and 2 contemporary calls...
Please help I have just a few days left... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Fabio

What license do you have now ? - was it the free version or have your paid for a license. If you have paid what type of license - annual or perpetual

If free version, then after one year unless you purchase the license it will be downgraded to 4 simultaneous calls using standard license

I had the free version I think but it says type annual... I don't even need 4 simultaneous calls it's too many I just need two...

If it is the free version, in the first year you get 16 simultaneous calls, if you continue without purchasing a license it goes to 4 simultaneous calls

Probably no action on your part, just let the software downgrade itself

If it is the free version, in the first year you get 16 simultaneous calls, if you continue without purchasing a license it goes to 4 simultaneous calls

Probably no action on your part, just let the software downgrade itself

Thanks a lot! I'll do that and get back to this post if something hapens :)

As mentioned the Free licence will downgrade to 4SC and renew. You do not need to perform any action. Let us know if you face any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.