• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX - Queue problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romain BONY

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hello,

i have some problems with queue fonctionnality, on the webclient.

1/ I would like to know if its possible to pickup a call by the agent if the call is 2nd or 3rd in the queue , like : left click on the call , => Pickup Call.
Why this , because i have a priority queue , but some people can be "very priorized" in this queue.

2/ From the webclient when an agent want to make a call , and a call is in the queue , it's not possible to make an outbound call. Because of the webclient popup , and the phone is ringing with the call in queue... it would be nice to just have a "pause" option when agent Rejected the call , to let him make a outbound call.

Thanks for your help.

Romain

Hello @Romain BONY

1/ I would like to know if its possible to pickup a call by the agent if the call is 2nd or 3rd in the queue , like : left click on the call , => Pickup Call.
Why this , because i have a priority queue , but some people can be "very priorized" in this queue.
Yes this is possible by having the agent transfer the call to his extension. If the extension is ringing you will need to enable the option "Accept multiple call" under the extension settings / Forwarding rules.

2/ From the webclient when an agent want to make a call , and a call is in the queue , it's not possible to make an outbound call. Because of the webclient popup , and the phone is ringing with the call in queue... it would be nice to just have a "pause" option when agent Rejected the call , to let him make a outbound call.
The agent can reject the call and log out from the Queue momentarily so he can make an outbound call. Once the call is finished the agent can log back into the Queue.

thanks for reply , it would be nice to have these options , directly in the webclient maybe in the future.

regards,

I would recommend posting this as a feature request to our ideas section of the forum https://www.3cx.com/community/forums/3cx-ideas/ . All posts are reviewed by their corresponding Departments and, if feasible and voted for by other users as well, may be implemented in an upcoming service pack or update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leo13215464
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.