• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved 3CX phone system keep calling after disconnecting call by calling party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solutionsde

Reaction score
Dear All

I am experiencing strange issue with 3cx 15.5 system.

for I have GSM gateway with 4 sim. I call out form SIM 1 to the client, client rejected the call or disconnected the call. 3cx phone system do not get disconnecting and It keep on calling with different SIM next available one after one.

KR

Hello @Solutionde

What GSM gateway are you using? You will need to look through the Activity log or run a wireshark capture to see the communication between the GSM gateway and the 3CX phone system. You will need to see what is being sent to the PBX to able to determine why the call is not cancelled/

We are using portech GSM gateway MV 374

Do you see anything in the Activity log of the PBX that might suggest why the call is not being cancelled? What is being sent to the PBX by the gateway when a call does not go through ?

This is resolved by setting SIP response on portech MV374

KR

Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank you for updating the thread with your solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lars001
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.