• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Problem with GCP - HTTP Strict Transport Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iulian Ionel

Customer
Reaction score
Hi to all,
I need some help as i`m kinda new to 3CX installations.

I bought a free license in may. I converted it to pro, as I needed the api integration. Everything was fine till today.
I wanted to go do my portal and i got this error:
Questa connessione non è sicura
Il gestore di iulianionel.3cx.it ha configurato il sito in modo non corretto. Per evitare potenziali furti di informazioni Firefox ha interrotto la connessione.
Questo sito utilizza il protocollo HSTS (HTTP Strict Transport Security) per garantire che la connessione con Firefox avvenga esclusivamente in modo sicuro. Per questo motivo non è possibile aggiungere un’eccezione per questo certificato.

Then I thought google compute engine expired so i created a project in my account and made the installation again within it. My VM was created successfully.

No i still get the error.
What should I do ?

Hello @Iulian Ionel

Just navigated to your instance and i get no certificate errors. Can you please try to access the management console from Google chrome or another browser? Also make sure that only 1 instance is online at any given time to avoid DNS issues.

I tried it with Chrome/Mozzila/Edge...same thing.

How can i be sure that only 1 instance is online ? Where can I check it ?

And another question: where can I find out what google account I used to host the first installation ? Didn`t find any info related to this demand...

Hello @Iulian Ionel

Just navigated to your instance and i get no certificate errors. Can you please try to access the management console from Google chrome or another browser? Also make sure that only 1 instance is online at any given time to avoid DNS issues.

Attachments

• 3cx.PNG
    3cx.PNG
    28.2 KB · Views: 5
Can you try an nslookup on your FQDN and see if you resolve the correct public IP? As far as i can see the certificate for the instance is valid.

2018-11-15_15h59_49.png

And another question: where can I find out what google account I used to host the first installation ? Didn`t find any info related to this demand...
If by this you mean the 1 year free 3CX hosting instance then this is no listed under your google account as this is hosted by 3CX.

Wow, thanks man. I figured out that a VPN made locally with one of my datacenters created this problem. Its all done, now i don t get the certificate problem anymore.

I have another question : i have a client gavisrl.3cx.it.
I installed his server on your host. You said it is valid only the first year. What will happen after? What is your recommandation in this case?

Wow, thanks man. I figured out that a VPN made locally with one of my datacenters created this problem. Its all done, now i don t get the certificate problem anymore.
Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank you for updating the thread with your solution.

I have another question : i have a client gavisrl.3cx.it.
I installed his server on your host. You said it is valid only the first year. What will happen after? What is your recommandation in this case?
After the first year the Free instance will be deleted. You will have to create a backup before that happens and migrate the client to a paid Google instance. Install the PBX using the PBX express and restore the backup to the instance.

Will I get a warning or something ?

At the time of writing this reply there is no warning for deleting an instance bu this is something we are planning to add down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.