• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Flowroute Outbound Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhogue1975

Customer
Intermediate Cert.
Reaction score
I am new to Flowroute and need help configuring outbound rules. I am able to make outbound calls only when using 10 digits but unable ot make calls if I use 7 digits nor can I dial international, 411 or 611 and have not tried 911 yet. I am trying to leave Call Centric so I ordered a test DID before porting my main number. Any help and images of currently working outbound rules would be helpful.

Hello @jhogue1975

What are the criteria set in your outbound rules? Do you have multiple outbound rules which might be matched by accident?

Do you have a white list of countries also in Flowroute ?
I use Flowroute, I'd be happy to help.

So here is what I currently have in 3CX for my outbound rules. I added 3 screenshots.

Attachments

• 3CX Outbound Rules.PNG
    3CX Outbound Rules.PNG
    25.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 3CX 911 Rule.PNG
    3CX 911 Rule.PNG
    29.4 KB · Views: 199
  • 3CX Local 7 Digit Rule.PNG
    3CX Local 7 Digit Rule.PNG
    32.8 KB · Views: 205
Do you have a white list of countries also in Flowroute ?
I use Flowroute, I'd be happy to help.
Currently I just have United States in my whitelist. I also have a maximum per minute set to 0.20 per minute.

Within flowroute, you cannot send 7 digits as they do not know what is your local area code. you have to go in 3cx and add the 3 local digits from the area code when someone dials only 7 digits

@saint_

The screen shot shows he is pre-pending 1+area code in his 7 digit rule so I don't think that's the issue.

@jhogue1975

What do you see in logs when your outbound call fails? If you turn on verbose logging you should see the outbound rule that is selected and then the processing as well as the final result when it goes out. You should also be able to talk to Flowroute support about what they see in the logs and why its being rejected.

@jhogue1975 Do you use your tech prefix for the 10 and 11 digits ?
I just tried to setup my 3CX for 7 digits dialing, and it s working fine here with flowroute.

Take a look in the call logs/activity logs to figure out why it is failing as the setup looks correct.

Your outbound rules look correct so i would recommend contacting Flowroute and ask what they see from their side and why calls are rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.