• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Grandstream RPS not delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphabetic

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I thought i'd test setting up STUN on a Grandstream 1615 phone seeing as i've played with Yealink and Fanvil.

I'm on 15.5.15502.6.

I configure my EXT with the phone in STUN and I get the following in event log:

RPS request for GrandStream GXP-1615 IP Phone of Grandstream (012) NOT delivered. You will need to configure the phone manually by copying and pasting the provisioning link https://.3cx.co.uk:5001/provisioning/o1bsj55p0gq/ in the phone web interface. Error Message: gateway time out.

Any clues with this?

Thanks,

Have you open up port 5001 from the internet to the 3CX server

Hello @kieferschild

Please try again now and let me know if that works.

Please make sure that the MAC address of the phone is correct in the management console and try again. Also do you have the issue with other phones or phone brands or just with this one?

RPS sending fine for my Fanvil and Yealink.

MAC is correct..

I've done it from a customers 3cx and the same thing happens too.

Are you still getting the same error or has the error changed?

It's still the same

RPS request for GrandStream GXP-1615 IP Phone of Grandstream (012) NOT delivered. You will need to configure the phone manually by copying and pasting the provisioning link https://3cx.co.uk:5001/provisioning/o1bsj55p0gq/ in the phone web interface. Error Message: <html> <head><title>504 Gateway Time-out</title></head> <body bgcolor="white"> <center><h1>504 Gateway Time-out</h1></center> <hr><center>nginx</center> </body> </html>

That is weird as i am able to reach the Grandstream RPS server successfully. Have you tried restarting the phone systems services and sending the RPS request again?

Yes, I've restarted the phone system.

As i said, It happens when I try doing it from another PBX.

it's a GXP1615.

**just tried on a 3rd PBX and get the same thing.

Yes, I've restarted the phone system.

As i said, It happens when I try doing it from another PBX.

it's a GXP1615.
Thank you for the update. Let me see if i can find the same model so i can try to replicate the issue. With other Grandstream models the RPS request is successful

Grandstream support have told me the supplier are in control of this phone and they're blocking RPS so i'm going to speak to them. Will update you when I know more.

Spoke to the supplier who's removed the MAC from whatever they have control of. Factory reset the phone and It corrected itself to the right date/time. RPS now sending from 3CX successfully and i've auto-provisioned via STUN.

Thanks for your help Yiannis.

Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank you for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel Acosta
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.