• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

voice app not working for more than a 2 month

Status
Not open for further replies.

devil_tube

Reaction score
Why should I have to upload my VoiceApp again and again in every 45 or 60 days.

Call Queues---->>>>Voice apps------>>>>
Create a VoiceApp package using the 3CX Call Flow Designer and upload it.

I am using same CFD for each upload.

That should not be necessary. Why are you doing it? Are you getting any error?

Yes I am getting complain from my customer as they cannot use the service.
It happen before as well.
All I do is updating the same VoiceApp again and again.

I have 15 customer on my 3CX, and only that customer is getting problem twice times since last 3 month.
All I do is nothing but opening the same CFD file, build it again and upload it.
And that works.
But the 14 customer they are having no any problem at all.
I matched the problematic SIP trunks with all other 14 SIP trunks, but all are same.
Their are no any difference in 15 SIP trunks.

Did you check the 3CXQueueManager.log file from the installation having the issues? That will give you some clues...

CASE 1:
SIP Server/Call Manager ID: 1****
Device 0**78008008@(Ln.10003@(3CX)(COMPANY) had no available outgoing trunk(s) for Call(281)
According to my Event Log I got this as a Error, but I got the same Error for other 2 customer.
Those two customer is not having any problem till now.

CASE 2:
I am quite curious on one thing,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Call Queues---->>>>Voice apps------>>>>
Create a VoiceApp package using the 3CX Call Flow Designer and upload it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
while building VoiceApp package, the file name which I upload for each customer account have same file name.

A month ago, while I was using 3 sip number as testing also got the same file name for VoiceApp package. The VoiceApp scenerio is different for each of them but the file name is same.

While I upload VoiceApp package in one of my call queue, other two sip also got changed automatically.

Hope you can help me.

Is your CFD app an inbound callflow or dialer? If it's an inbound callflow, then the first error you see is not related to this.

The file name is irrelevant, the app will work with the file name generated. You need to reproduce the issue, and check the 3CXQueueManager.log file to understand what is going on.

My CFD app is for inbound callflow only. So, what i just use in 3CX is, adding SIP in SIP Trunks, then after Voice app on Call Queues. Thats it, and actually am new here.

I couldnot find 3CXQueueManager.log file any where around dashborad. Can you tell me where to see this log file.

Best Regards

The log can be downloaded from the 3CX Dashboard > Activity Log > Logs > Instance. When the error happens, you will see in that file what's going on...

Thank you for the path of the log file.
When I see log file their are many of them, but I need the log from Dec 6 which was not there.
As I have 3CXQueueManager.log and look at it, it got many log which is beyond my understanding.
Here is about 10% of my 3CXQueueManager.log file.
Hope you can help me.

Best Regards.

Attachments

• 3CXQueueManager.log
    19.8 KB · Views: 1
The logs show normal operation of a CFD app. There are no errors there. You need to get the logs when you reproduce the issue.

I also think so. Thank you for your support. Incase of occuring same error , I will get the log.
Thank you very much .

Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.