• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Queue over Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecno

Customer
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have this situation:

Company Site A (3cx pro 64sc): Bridge connection to Site B + 1 main number with QueueX + 2 secretaries
Company Site B (3cx pro 16sc): Bridge connection to Site A + 1 main number with QueueY + 1 secretary

I need that secretary of site B can login to specific queueX (site A) or secretaries of site A can do the same with queueY (site B)

There is a bridge working between the two 3cxs

is it possibile to do this over a bridge?

ok thanks @leejor
I have made dummy extension and it is working but, what if I want let those users login and logout from specific queues?

and more: is there a way to make some sort of reset during the night so as everybody get in the office they always find the same situation?

As the extensions from one PBX do not actually reside on the other, I'm not certain that they can be a member of a queue on the other PBX, not something I've tried, or recall seeing much about. I may be wrong, but it would seem to be asking a lot. Routing calls, over a Bridge, is one thing, having Presence is a bonus, sharing queues would seem to require that each PBX have a lot more knowledge about the other. It would probably be best handled with one PBX and SBCs. If not available now, perhaps something for the Ideas forum.

Ok, I see... it totally makes sense;

maybe there is a workaround: what I just want to do is reply the actual behavior of the existing infrastructure: the secretearies of site A now digit a specific code to divert calls to the other secretary of Site B (as they may not be always present at the desk or the office as well) and the other way around.

thanks @leejor for quick replies;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sprice352
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.