• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call re-receive after hang up

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecno

Customer
Reaction score
Hi, this is some sort of strange behavior: 3cx 64 sc pro, 50 of the total extensions are in the same lan; extension 200 that has only Yealink T29G calls extension 201 that has Yalink T46S, Windows App and Iphone App installed; all three ring simoultanously, 201 answer from the yealink and makes a normal conversation (no problems up to now); then 200 and 201 hang up, some minutes later 201 receives another call from 200 but no one made that call; 201 answer the phone and obviously no one answers.

Have everyone had something like this, It has been happening to that extension (201) a couple of times I think all of them from 200.

Thanks

- 3CX Version
- Yealink firmware on both endpoints
- Using stock templates?

Hello @tecno

When this happens is extension 200 on call or that phone shows nothing? Also do you see the call in the Active calls tab of the Dashboard?

Hi everyone, thanks for answering so quick;

3cx pro 64 15.5.15502.6
T46S 66.83.0.55
T27G 69.83.0.55

Both phones provisioned with 3cx and in the same Lan

Unfortunately I wasn't informed when it happened so I don't know if the re-received call was appearing in the dashboard and I have tried to ask the user 200 but he doesn't remember if something was appearing on the phone. For sure he wasn't making any call.

I know it's a little strange, I hope it will happen again so I can be warned as soon as it happens.
Thanks for helping

If this happens again you could also check if there any logs in the activity logs of the PBX that will help you narrow down the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.