• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Unable to log in. Server error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rommel Otero

Reaction score
Hello @Rommel Otero

Can you please check again and let me know if you still face the issue?

Hello, now Im able to log In, could you tell what happend? and if it happends again is there a way to contact you to solve this more directly?

Glad to see the issue has been resolved. The instance needed a reboot as it was not responding.
Since this is a free hosted instance i am afraid that you will need to post here or create a ticket with our support department to get this sorted.
If this is a high traffic machine i would recommend relocating it to a hosted instance of your own with the appropriate specs. The free instances are running on the smallest google instances that are not suited for high volume systems. Moving it to your own instance will also give you better control of the phone system.

Thank you for your assistand

Glad to see the issue has been resolved. The instance needed a reboot as it was not responding.
Since this is a free hosted instance i am afraid that you will need to post here or create a ticket with our support department to get this sorted.
If this is a high traffic machine i would recommend relocating it to a hosted instance of your own with the appropriate specs. The free instances are running on the smallest google instances that are not suited for high volume systems. Moving it to your own instance will also give you better control of the phone system.
Hello. I am having the same exact issue. The FQDN is https://upw.3cx.us.

Thanks.

Having problem at https://controlacustico.3cx.com.br/#/login login error
can you help us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.