• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

As speech api is no longer available, is 16 alpha of 3cx supporting cognitive ai or alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory2099

New User
Reaction score
I screwed up and didn't realize speech API is no longer available.

I see a 16 alpha version but no release notes on Microsoft Cognitive AI speech translation. I already bought keys and am really in a bad bind.

Is there any hack/ workaround or way to get translation currently working on 15.5?

Will anyone let me use a legacy key? I really screwed up and normally run free switch or elastic/isabelle. The reason I bought keys for 3cx is this feature.

God help me lol.

Hello @cory2099

Please note that V16 will use Google speech API for voicemail transcriptions. You will be able to use it as soon as it becomes available in the PBX. Current V16 Alpha does not have the option.

Is the 1 minute limitation just because V16 is still under development, or is this limitation expected to remain at full release?

Fairly certain the limitation is the speech engine and not 3CX.

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.