• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

DND led indicator on Yealink

Status
Not open for further replies.

KleiDav

Reaction score
Hello

We have an hosted 3CX server, with local Yealink T46S phones.
Configured the phones with STUN, we had some problems so we've installed an SBC on our LAN.

Is it possible to show better LED indicators on the Yealink phones? Especially when extensions are DND

I mean, on the softphone, the indicators are green = available, yellow = on a call, red = unavailabe or DND

On the Yealink I have only Green or Red, no orange/yellow.
And when extension is DND or not available the LED stays green. It only goes red when on a call.

Thanks

You could try using BLF on the extensions so they show green/red when in use and not in use.

Thanks but we already have BLF on the phones, and yes it shows when in use or not
but i'd like to show also when DND or unavailable, like on the softphone
now when in status DND, the BLF key stays green

Hello @KleiDav

Please note that status changes in 3CX are monitored by presence. That means that you will need to use a 3CX client to monitor the status of extensions. BLF keys on ip phones do not display status changes.

OK thanks :-(

This is another topic that should be made sticky.. i can not count the number of times I see this request for something that the phones do not support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCTECHZONE
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.