• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

iOS inbound calls keep ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Horne

Forum User
Reaction score
Hi,

On all my iPhone clients using mobile data they can make phone calls and receive them.
Once the iPhone user picks his call up it goes dead but on the caller side the call keeps on ringing.

Using both iPhone 6s and 7 on iOS 12.1.1
PBX version 15.5.15502.6

Android phones on mobile data works fine.

also, check to make sure you don't have any updates relating to ios in the updates tab of the pbx management portal

I assume you are using the Tunnel, which should help prevent any blocked ports. From the sounds of it, the "answer" is not getting back to the PBX so it continues to ring. the fact that you can place calls suggests that it is perhaps not a network issue, but i wouldn't rule out anything. Are all of the phones using the same mobile network? Did this issue start after an update, hardware or software.

Do you have this issue if you use Wifi, either on the local LAN, or at a remote hotspot?

If it works at a remote hotspot, it would tend to point to an issue with your mobile provider, in which case, my next step would be to change out the SIM to another network, to test.

Reactions: craigreilly
Cheers, by the PBX management portal updates are you referring to the Settings > Updates section.
I read somewhere about iOS certificates but unsure if i need them or where to get them from.

For some reason the mobile provider completely slipped my mind. changed SIM card to a different provider and it works perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Yes, exactly the same issue! With the iPhone i am forced to use whatever APN settings i am sent by carrier so IPv6 is the default. Is there any work around for 3CX to accept IPv6 without changing the entire setup....

Hello @Ricky Horne

Are you also using EE in the UK or are you using a different mobile provider?

Yes using EE in the UK which i am finding most annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCTECHZONE
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.