• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Cisco SPA 112

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regis_Technologies_USA

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck configuring a Cisco SPA 112 to 3cx? Got device to register but not able to receive calls and also not showing as a phone on 3cx... Help pls
1f609.png
;-)

As a regular extension or as an ATA?

as a regular remote extension

Well I was going to say that I think if you register it as an fax ATA it shows up under system extension but a regular extension should show up under phones. The only think that makes sense is it's not registered to the PBX. Why do you think it is registered?

I know it is registered to the pbx because I am able to make out going calls. When i call a phone it is showing the caller Id as the stun url... I am not able to receive calls though through the ext and sip DID number

I would recommend using one of the supported devices listed here: https://www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/
Supported devices can be provisioned through the PBX saving you the hassle of trying to manually register the device and having to manually configure each setting.

Thank you YiannisH_3cx. Do you know if the Grandstream HT802 can you be used in remote (STUN).?

Last edited:
Thank you YiannisH_3cx. Do you know if the Grandstream HT802 can you be used in remote (STUN).?
Please note that all gateways are only supported for local provisioning and use. To use a gateway when the PBX is in the cloud the supported method is a VPN connection to the remote site.

Please note that all gateways are only supported for local provisioning and use. To use a gateway when the PBX is in the cloud the supported method is a VPN connection to the remote site.
oh okay thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.