• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Snom RPS down? (someone noted fixed, mine still not working)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark@EvoIT

Customer
Reaction score
Noticed this on a couple of clients PBXs. Noted 12/12/2018 RPS success no issues on changes on that day, everything on 12/13/2018 and 12/14/2018 are showing NOT delivered.

amRD83E.png

Thanks guys,
-Mark

Last edited:
Still seeing issues 12/15/2018 and today 12/16/2018. All PBXs having issue so assuming Snom RPS side related?

Attachments

• snom.PNG
    snom.PNG
    109 KB · Views: 3
  • snomdetail.PNG
    snomdetail.PNG
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
8.9.3.96 resolved. I hadn't updated phones at sites from 8.9.3.88 firmware, went ahead and updated one phone at 2-3 systems and noted successful deliveries aftewards. Sorry about that false alarm :), had had firmware previos version cause RPS issue before like that.

Hope that might help someone like me that hasn't updated phones last release or so ;).

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Just to clarify this is on Snom D715 handsets, not sure on others.

Glad to see the issue has been resolved. Let us know if you face any future issues with RPS

Reactions: Mark@EvoIT
Update seems it's not working again today, noted making a few changes to extensions on 4 different systems and getting RPS errors with "504 Gateway Timeout". Phones are on latest 8.9.3.96 firmware (Snom D715).

Anybody know if we are having issues again?

RPS failures between 3:29pm CST and 3:55pm CST today. Is SNOM having RPS issues I wonder or possibly sometihng else?

Attachments

• snom-rps2.PNG
    snom-rps2.PNG
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
  • snom-rps1.PNG
    snom-rps1.PNG
    71.9 KB · Views: 4
And delivering again as of 4:30pm CST and still working as of 4:37pm CST. Not sure if 3CX or SNOM side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.